Loft Conversions Gillingham
What we do and what we can offer you We have a full time project manager to oversee the project from the planning to final completion. Each loft is special to us and as the project progresses you will be kept up to date on a daily basis. We are a clean and tidy service, professional at all times to create a hassle free environment. We also utilise all the loft space as much as possible this includes maximum width and head room, alcoves and storage space where possible to tailor your loft conversion to you.
We strive to keep our clients happy 100% of the time.
- 70% of our work comes through recommendations of other projects we have completed.
- "Always a solution, never a problem"
- Our company provides very competitive prices and we are open to negotiation.
- "No job too small or too big"
- Different works we can provide
- General building
- Velux fitting service
- Fascia and guttering
- Window fitting
The process of the project:
Week 1: Scaffolding erected
- Steels and material delivered
- Floor structure completed
Week 2: Dorma construction completed
Week 3: Staircase and floor laid
- Internal walls built
- 1st fix Electrician and plumbing
- Fully insulated and plaster boarded
- All windows fitted
Week 4: Plastering
Week 5: 2nd Fix carpentry
Week 6: 2nd fix plumbing and electrics
Michael Eldridge - Mobile No: 0797 089 3263
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: 2 The Hollies Chapel Drive Dartford Kent DA2 6FN